Saturday 22 October 2011

Some art stuff

I have a blog that's just for art, say-yes-for-epic-art.blogspot.com, but I don't really post there that often anymore... maybe I should, but since I don't make as much art anymore, than I used to, so that's a pretty huge reason. :P

Anyway, I did this little image today:
It turned out pretty weird, but I think that's a good thing, right? I intended him/her to be a pretty much androgynous old person, but I'm not sure if that was a success... but well...at least he/she looks cool in my opinion. And maybe it's wrong to say anything positive about something I did, but whatever, I don't really care about things like that. :P I'm proud of how epic it turned out, and if you disagree, then you disagree. You of course can have an opinion, duh. Common sense, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment