Tuesday 20 November 2012

R.I.P. Neil Armstrong, Mitch Lucker, and all other dead people

I only just now found out about Neil Armstrong's death, and it's been months. And I found out only after a semi-inappropiate joke about him, which I then googled and went all "OH MY GOD NO WTF AAAAAH I'M GONNA BURN IN HELL EVEN MORE".

Also, Mitch Lucker died too, which is awful. Suicide Silence was one of the first deathcore bands I ever listened to, and although at first I didn't like it, it grew on me. I learned to like Mitch's vocals, more and more, and the song "Wake Up" could be listed as one of the most awesome deathcore songs ever. Partially because of how I always mishear the lyrics, which is now an inappropiate joke as well, even though it really is how I hear them; "Why can't I cum?". If you don't think it's sad, you should sit on an erect cactus.

And everyone else who has died, R.I.P. too.

No comments:

Post a Comment