Thursday 24 January 2013

Heave the Sun - Perditionism (2013)

I'm really proud of this album, especially because it's the most black metalish stuff I've ever done, although not just black metal. There are a few parts with clean vocals, so if you hate that, well, you don't have to listen those songs.


Download

01. Mouthful of Festering Goat Entrails
02. Putrescent Stench of a Tomb
03. Intracranial Tongue Swarm
04. An Industrial Abyss
05. The Lair of Inbred Devil Worshippers
06. Monolithopedion
07. Necrophilic Ritual of Black Death

So, if you like this album, tell your friends about it, post it in your blog if you have one, blah blah blah, etc. Obviously, no one will ever even download it, so I'm just wasting my time typing this here. But if you do like it, don't be ashamed of that. It's nothing to be ashamed of if you like my music! Ok, maybe it is, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment